WWT Slider-Clamp Cable Protectors
The WWT Slider-Clamp cable protectors prevent electric submersible pump (ESP) cable from costly damage during installation or retrieval. Each WWT Slider-Clamp includes provisions for capillary tubing and/or control lines, which can be customized for virtually any application. WWT offers low-friction models, reducing drag up to 50% for applications in highly deviated wells. Slider-Clamps are quickly installed on production tubing using a single 1-1/4” or dual ¾” banding that workover crews are already familiar with, enabling faster workover operations with less risk than competing metal style cable clamps.
- Cost-effective high performance polyurethane models secure ESP cable around the production tubing.
- Low-friction polymer models reduces sliding friction (drag) by up to 50% to help completions reach target depth in highly deviated wells.
- Protects ESP cable and/or control line & capillary tubing from damage during installation and retrieval.
- Securely centers cable and tubing in the wellbore.
- Faster to install versus other style clamps and proven to be more reliable than bands alone.
- Installed using common downhole banding hardware. Stainless or Monel bands are tensioned and crimped with air-power tools.
- Versions available for both round or flat ESP cables
- Models use either a single 1-1/4” band or dual ¾” bands.
- Additional sizes available to fit any application.
- Ultra-corrosion resistant banding.
- Deepwater, robust versions to accommodate any configuration of cable or lines.