At WWT International (WWT), we are dedicated to empowering energy operators with unparalleled products and engineering services. Specializing in the Oil & Gas and Geothermal sectors, we aim to push the boundaries of innovation to facilitate our clients in reaching greater depths and achieving success.
Founded in 1989 as Western Well Tool, WWT originated with the breakthrough of the first drillstring friction-reducing device. Evolving with the demands of a dynamic industry, we became WWT International, reflecting our global reach and commitment to innovation. Notable milestones include the development of the first hydraulic Coiled Tubing Tractor in 1998 and the introduction of the WWT Flexshoe in 2014, which revolutionized casing running challenges.
- Over 255 US & foreign issued and pending patents.
- Multiple industry recognitions including:
- World's slimmest CT Tractor for Matrix Acidizing Stimulations and Logging in Extended Reach Wells – 2017
- Best Presentation at the Geothermal Resource Council – 2011
- World Intervention Record with Coiled Tubing Tractor – 2011
- Best Completion Technology – World Oil Nomination 2010
- Engineering Project Achievement Award by ExxonMobil – 2006
- Involved in record-setting wells using NRPs, including the longest lateral drilled in the lower 48 states in 2023
Steering the forefront of technological advancements in the energy sector.
Committed to excellence, certified by IS0 9001:2015.
Prioritizing the well-being of our employees and the environment.
Providing 24/7 global support and expert solutions.
To be the trusted partner of energy operators worldwide, extending their capabilities and enabling them to reach farther with our innovative products and services.