Extended-reach tool rugged enough to survive the toughest wellbores, all while minimizing damage to other BHA components and coiled tubing.
- Applies true pull force to the end of a coiled tubing string delivering industry leading reach.
- Adjustable pulse rate to optimize performance with other downhole tools.
- Operates dependably in wellbores with excessive debris and recirculated fluids.
- Compact and rugged.
- Eliminates the need for costly friction-reducing chemicals.
- Improves circulation, reduced or eliminates short trips.
|Outside Diameter||2 7/8 in. and 3 1/8 in.|
|Connections||2 3/8 PAC or REG|
|Axial Force||Up to 6,000 lbf|
|Flow Range*||1-7 BPM|
|Max Temperature||428°F (220°C)|
|Pressure Drop*||50-400 psi|
|Max Torque||2 7/8: 2,500 ft-lbf
3 1/8: 3,650 ft-lbf
|Max Overpull||2 7/8: 103,000 ft-lbf
3 1/8: 137,600 ft-lbf
*Based on tool configuration