This tool suite, including WiMO, WiGL, WiTA and WiDRIL, uses wireless technology to communicate with downhole tools and transmit well parameters to the surface in real time.
- WWT supplies Wireless Instrumentation Systems (WINS) products in North America. This suite of tools utilizes wireless technology to communicate with downhole tools and transmit well parameters to the surface in real time. No wireline is required to know what is happening downhole or to adjust tool settings.
- WiMO is a retrofit well-monitoring system that uses downhole power harvesting and wireless communication to transmit well parameters to the surface in real time.
- WiGL is a retrofit, wireless gas-lift valve (GLV) with an electric adjustable orifice that replaces conventional GLVs in existing mandrels. Featuring WINS’ proprietary technology, WiGL enables Operators to adjust flow in real time, without intervention, to achieve maximum production rates.
- WiTA, WINS’ proprietary technology platform, enables real-time monitoring of well-barrier integrity and reservoir parameters — an important requirement for the safe and responsible plugging and abandonment of wells.
- WiDRIL enables Operators to run DST operations with confidence by providing real-time, two-way wireless communication between the bottomhole assembly and the surface.